Welcome to my blog. I document my adventures in travel, style, and food. Hope you have a nice stay!

Clickin Moms Membership Giveaway

Update: We have a winner! Congratulations Jessica!

I have been dying to share this with you guys.

You already know how much I love my sponsor Clickin Moms. CM is 90% responsible for my photography education. The other 10% is personal trial and error, reading books in the middle of the night, and random internet findings.

You can see my pre to post CM transformation for yourself. I use their presets, buy their books, take their workshops, and hang out in the forum on my iPhone. I mean it when I say I love Clickin Moms. I go HARD when it comes to my CM enthusiasm and have personally recruited some pretty awesome chicks into the forum.

You won't find a more supportive and passionate group of women. The members range from point and shoot amateurists to long time professionals. There is something on Clickin Moms for everyone.

Enough of my rambling about how awesome CM is. If you follow me on Twitter or have been reading CrunchyVTMommy for a while you already know. : )

Leave a comment below telling me what aspect of photography you most want to improve upon to be entered to win a ONE YEAR membership to Clickin Moms valued at $50. 



BONUS!: I highly encourage you to take care of this rare code that Clickin Moms has graciously offered: TWITTERDEC - use it for a free one week membership.

I started with a trial membership too and am now a happy Lifetime member. THAT is how awesome they are.


Giveaway is open to everyone and ends December 12, 2011 at 11:59 est. Thank you so much for your support and for entering. 


***Disclosure: Clickin Moms is a sponsor of CrunchyVTMommy but the opinions expressed above are my own and honest. I love them and can't stop spending time or money over there. I wanted to share with my readers because that is what decent folk do. : ) ***

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day.

Yes. I'm still here.