Stream of Consciousness Sunday: Ominous Day
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post on all.things.fadra
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Here is my stream:
I was about to retire early Saturday evening thinking it was Sunday. Early like 12:18 am and then I realized the next day (well at this point the day had already begun. Technicalities) was Sunday and not Monday. Then there was a twinkle of happiness in my eye. And then I asked myself what the hell do I care whether it is Sunday or Monday? Im a stay at home mom now.
Will I ever get used to this?
Food shopping awaited me. I dread the process now that I have two small children. It can be an absolute shit show. But I did it. Got it done. And I survived another Sunday.